miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

Rephrasings

           Rewrite the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first. 

1.        Close the door when you out, she said to me.
He told ………………………………………..

2.  I didn’t work for that bank because the pay was very low.
If the pay………………………………….

3. I would like to have more brothers and sisters.
I wish ……………………………………

4. It’s years since I last went to the cinema.
I haven’t ……………………………

5.Are you free tomorrow?
Are you …………………..

6. Surfing is more exciting than skating.
Skating isn’t …………………………..

7. I always got up at six in those days.
I used ………………………………………

8. Do you fancy going to the opera tonight?
Would ……………………………………………….

9. The doctor took out one of my teeth yesterday.
Yesterday I ………………………….

10. What time does the library open? She asked.
She asked …………………………………..

11. I’m sorry I didn’t bring a map.
I wish ………………………………………

12. Terry was very happy in spite of her illness.
Although ……………………………………..

13I know someone. This person likes you.

I know someone………………………………………

No hay comentarios: