martes, 30 de marzo de 2021

So that








Complete each sentence with so that and a clause 

1. I’ll wear my coat …………………

2. 2. We took a map with us …………..

3. We started to work early ……………………

4. I’m saving money ………………………..

5. I gave you the money ………………………..

6. We’ll take a camera with us……………………….

7. I didn’t make any noise……………………..

8. We took some food with us…………………………..


we could finish early

we wouldn’t be hungry on the trip

nobody would hear me

we can take some photographs while we are there

I won’t be cold

I can afford to go on holiday next July

We wouldn’t get lost on the journey

You could get a taxi home


Key

1. I’ll wear my coat so that I won’t be cold

2. 2. We took a map with us so that we wouldn’t get lost on the journey

3. We started to work early so that we could finish early

4. I’m saving money so that I can afford to go on holiday next July

5. I gave you the money so that you could get a taxi home

6. We’ll take a camera with us so that we can take some photographs while we are there

7. I didn’t make any noise so that nobody would hear me

8. We took some food with us so that we wouldn’t be hungry on the trip


No hay comentarios: