martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Rephrasing

Complete the following sentences without changing the meaning

1.       I've never heard a better voice.
She has ………………………….
2.       The fur coat was so expensive that nobody could afford it.
It was such ……………………………………..
3.       This is the village where we spend our holidays every summer.
We spend …………………………………..
4.       He received a lot of fan mail. He could not answer it all.
He received so ………………………………………….
5.       Am I obliged to eat this food?
Do I …………………………………………………..
6.       The architect has made the plans for our house.
We …………………………………………………………
7.       It was very foolish of you to go out yesterday without a coat. No wonder you caught a cold.
You …………………………………………………………………
8.       It's possible to feed everyone if we share the world's resources.
Everyone ………………………………………………..
9.       “Yes, I didnt stop at the red light, she said.
She admitted ……………………………………………………….
10.   I regret not going to the doctor before. My back would be all right now.

I wish …………………………………………..

No hay comentarios: