martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

PROBLEM SOLVING

 


What are the answers?

     1.    My watch is seven minutes fast. It shows twenty-two minutes past five. What time is it? 

……………………………………………..

     2.    I leave home at twenty-five to nine. It takes me a querter of an hour to walk to school. What time do I get there?

 ……………………………………………….

     3.     A film starts at twenty past eight. It takes me twenty minutes to get to the cinema. What time must I leave home?

…………………………………………….

     4.    The English lesson starts at five past nine. The lesson is three quarters of an hour long. What time does it end?

 ……………………………………………

     5.    I normally go to bed at a quarter to eleven. It’s twenty past ten now. How long is it before I go to bed?

…………………………………………………….

 

Key

1 A quarter past five

2. At ten to nine

3. At five to eight

4. At ten to ten

5. Twenty-five minutes

No hay comentarios: