martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

Boston - More Than a Feeling



Fill in the gaps

1 I looked out this ________________and the sun was gone
Turned on some __________________ to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my __________________ and I slipped away

Chorus.   Put the lines in order

1  It's more than a feeling (more than a feeling)
2  And I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)                                                                                                                                  
3  I see my Marianne walkin' away
4  When I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)                                                                                                   
5  'Til I see Marianne walk away

Fill in the gaps

2 So many people have ____________________ and gone
Their faces fade as the __________________ go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the ______________________sky
Chorus

When I'm tired and…


KEY
1. morning           music    eyes
2. 1   4   2   5   3
3.    come years    summer

No hay comentarios: