martes, 5 de febrero de 2019

Conditionals rephrasing

Complete the sentences without changing the meaning of the original sentences.

      1.   The lecture was boring, so we didn’t stay.
             If the lecture ....................................................................................................  .
      2.   I think you should accept the job.
             If I ......................................................................................................................  .
      3.   Unfortunately, we forgot about the meeting.
             If only ...............................................................................................................  .
      4.   You must remind me or I’ll forget.
             Unless .............................................................................................................  .
      5.   I would love to visit a rainforest one day.
             I wish ................................................................................................................  .
      6.   He regrets getting rid of his bike.

             He wishes .......................................................................................................  .

KEY

      1. hadn’t been boring, we would have stayed
      2.   were you, I would accept the job
      3.   we hadn’t forgotten about the meeting
      4.   you remind me, I’ll forget
      5.   I could visit a rainforest one day
      6.   he hadn’t got rid of his bike

No hay comentarios: