martes, 5 de febrero de 2019

Conditional. Verb tenses

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.

      1.   The long-term effects …………………………… (be) harmful unless people decrease their use of plastic products.

      2.   As long as we …………………………… (follow) the directions, we won’t get lost.

      3.   I wasn’t busy. I …………………………… (go) to the film if they had invited me.

      4.   I wish I ………………………… (know) how to dance salsa. It looks like so much fun.

      5.   We would visit a recycling plant if there ………………………… (be) one in our area.

      6.   I’m sure she …………….........……… (not serve) meat if she had known we were vegetarians.

      7.   We missed the bus. If only we …………………………… (check) the timetable.


      8.   If you’re interested in volunteering, ……………………… (not miss) tonight’s meeting.

KEY

      1. will be
      2.   follow
      3.   would have gone
      4.   knew
      5.   were
      6.   wouldn’t have served
      7.   had checked
      8.   don’t miss

No hay comentarios: