miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Royal Engagement





Watch the video and complete the following sentences from the interview: (first 7 minutes)

1. Was it an ……………………… yes from you?
2. I think I managed to ………………….. her by ………………….. .
3. We were able to have so much time just to ………………………. .
4. It was a ……………………. date.
5. I was …………………………. surprised when I got into that room and I saw her.
6. It’s usually …………………………… to be able to get to know someone who isn’t ………………………. within your circle.
7. Go on holiday together in the middle of ……………………….. .
8.We made it ……………………. and now we are here.
9. There is this whole layer of what it ……………………. to get …………………….. with someone from the Royal Family.
10. I tried to …………………… you as much as possible but I think ……………… of us were totally surprised.




KEY

1.    Instant
2.    Catch; surprise
3.    Connect
4.    Blind
5.    Beautifully
6.    Refreshing;  necessarily
7.    Nowhere
8.    Work
9.    Means; involved

10. Warn; both

No hay comentarios: