miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Rephrasing on tenses 3

 
 Complete the sentences with a logical ending. Use the words in brackets and a suitable future tense. 

1. You are standing on a broken chair. (fall)
    Be careful! ....................................................................  .
2. This film is full of surprises. (end)
    How ............................................................................  ?
3. I’ve got a lot to study for next week’s exam. (not go out with friends)
    Until then, I ...................................................................  .
4. My friends are busy tonight. (study)
    They ...........................................................................  .




KEY

1. Be careful! You’re going to fall.
2. How will it end?
3. Until then, I’m not going to go out with friends / I won’t be going out with friends. / I’m not going out with friends.
4. They are going to study / are studying / will be studying.

No hay comentarios: