martes, 19 de noviembre de 2019

Understanding meaning

                                                                                                             Resultado de imagen de meaning



Choose the correct continuation to show that you have understood the meaning of the words in bold.
1. Liz is terrified of … .
a. getting up in the morning
b. snakes
2. Put on … to keep warm before you go outside.
a. a heavy coat
b. a bathing suit
3. The teacher praised the students when they … .
a. did well in the test
b. failed the test
4. My keys are missing from my bag.
a. I know where I put them.
b. I can’t find them anywhere.
5. The coach was irritated by … .
a. the team’s performance
b. the evening meal
6. Brad and Ellen were injured when … .
a. a car hit them
b. they went to hospital
KEY

1.  b    2.  a    3.  a    4.  b    5.  a    6.  A

No hay comentarios: