martes, 5 de noviembre de 2019

Particles



Complete the sentences with the correct particle.

back (x2)   up   after   out (x3)   on

  1.  I lent Kate $10 last week, but she hasn’t paid me …………………… .
   2.  I need a new outfit for the wedding. Will you come and help me pick something …………………… ?
   3.  Harry is going to pick me …………………… at 7.00 tonight.
   4.  This jacket would look great on you. Why don’t you try it …………………… ?
   5.  I don’t like the shirt Jack bought me. I’m going to take it …………………… to the shop.
   6.  Maybe they’ll let us try …………………… the new version of the game before we buy it.
   7.  Sorry, I can’t go shopping now. I have to look …………………… my little brother.
   8.  Have you heard? Ron is taking Marianne …………………… to the cinema tonight!
KEY

   1. back                    5. back
   2.  out                     6.  out
   3.  up                      7.  after
   4.  on                      8.  Out

No hay comentarios: