Choose the correct word for each sentence
- The audience / spectators cheered when he scored the goal
- What happened had no affect / effect on the result.
- They live in a beautiful hose beside / besides the sea.
- I want to introduce the subject briefly / shortly now, and then discuss it in detail next week.
- I must know your answer by / until 5 o’clock.
- I did very little work because of the continual / continuous interruptions.
- They controlled / inspected the luggage with X-ray equipment to see if there was a bomb inside.
- The newspaper headline / title said “Famous writer killed”
- We haven’t seen him during / for 6 years.
- Did you notice / remark what she was wearing?
1.spectators 2. Effect 3. Beside 4. Briefly 5. By
6. continual 7. Inspected 8. Headline 9. For 10. notice