miércoles, 8 de marzo de 2017

Rephrasing 11


Complete the sentences without changing the meaning of the original sentences.
    
1.  The lecture was boring, so we didn’t stay.
          If the lecture ........................................................................  .
2.  I think you should accept the job.
          If I .......................................................................................  .
3.  Unfortunately, we forgot about the meeting.
          If only .................................................................................  .
4.  You must remind me or I’ll forget.
          Unless .................................................................................  .
5.  I would love to visit a rainforest one day.
          I wish ..................................................................................  .
6.  He regrets getting rid of his bike.
          He wishes ............................................................................  .


KEY


1. hadn’t been boring, we would have stayed
2 . were you, I would accept the job
3. we hadn’t forgotten about the meeting
4. you remind me, I’ll forget
5. I could visit a rainforest one day
6. he hadn’t got rid of his bike

No hay comentarios: