Complete the second sentence with ONE word so it means the same as the first one.
1. When I was a little child I used to play with teddy bears.
When I was a little child I ________________ play with teddy bears
How much does it ________________?
3. They started studying English six years ago.
They’ve been studying English ________________ six years.
4. She said: “Let’s dance!”
She ________________ dancing.
5. Students aren’t allowed to use their mobile phones in the library.
Students ________________ use their mobile phones in the library.
6. When they arrived, I was watching TV.
They arrived ________________ I was watching TV.
7. John is fatter than Paul.
Paul is ________________ than John.
8. I won’t go to the party if Ann doesn’t go.
I won’t go to the party ________________ Ann goes.
9. I never used to wear jeans.
I ________________ use to wear jeans.
10. He missed the train because he arrived late.
He arrived late ________________ he missed the train.
11. If I were you, I’d go on a diet.
You ________________ go on a diet
12. I’ve known him for ten years.
I’ve known him ________________ 2006.
13. The room was so dark that I couldn’t see anything.
It was ________________ a dark room that I couldn’t see anything.
14. There isn’t much milk left.
There is ________________ milk left.
15.My brother isn’t as tall as me.
My brother is ________________ than me.