miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Rephrasing 10

Rewrite these sentences. (Passive)
  1. Susan was given a lovely present for her birthday.
I...
  1. People think that the weather will improve next month.
It ...
  1. My hairdresser is cutting my hair.
I...
  1. My grandmother used to tell me beautiful stories at night.
Beautiful....
  1. They believed that Paul cheated in the exam
Paul ...
  1. The mechanic repaired Ann’s car last week.
Ann ...
  1. A very dangerous criminal is thought to be committing those crimes.
They ...
  1. Children will have done their homework when their parents get home..
Homework...
  1. I have to see it to believe it.
It...
  1. They didn’t serve cold drinks in that shop.
Cold drinks ...



KEY

  1. I gave Susan a lovely present for her birthday.
I gave a lovely present to Susan for her birthday.
  1. It is thought that the weather will improve next month.
  2. I am having / getting my hair cut.
  3. Beautiful stories used to b told to me by my grandmother at night.
  4. Paul was believed to have cheated in the exam.
  5. Ann had / got her car repaired last week.
  6. They think a very dangerous criminal is committing those crimes.
  7. Homework will have been done when the children’s parents get home.
  8. It has to be seen to be believed.
  9. Cold drinks weren’t served in that shop.

No hay comentarios: