martes, 3 de marzo de 2020

Sheldon makes a friend







Watch the video, listen carefully and complete the following sentences:

1. Family or _____________________ .
2. It's just as well, she _____________________ like mothballs.
3. Excuse me. Do you have any books about ______________  _______________ ?
4. They're ____________   _______________  _________________ .
5. Oh! That's awfully __________________ .
6. Steam the cockatoo is ______________ at the __________________ .
7. I don't like ___________________. They _________________ me.
8. Maybe _____________________ you and I could go and see _________________ together.
9. What are you doing?
I'm making friends with _________ ______________ ____________ .
10.   I know! ____________   _______________ !



KEY

1. friend
2. smelled
3. making friends
4. right over there
5. sticky
6. new   /   zoo
7. birds   /   scare 
8. sometime   /   monkeys 
9. this little girl
10. Let's go

No hay comentarios: