martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

rephrasings 21


Rewrite the sentences. Do not change the original meaning of the sentences.
   
1. I’m sorry I never apologised to Sally.
         I wish ......................................................................................  .
      
2. I’ll call you when I get the results.
         As soon as ................................................................................  .
      
3. We will travel abroad if we save enough money.
         Unless .....................................................................................  .
      
4. I couldn’t call you because I didn’t have your number.
         If ...........................................................................................  .
     
5. It’s too bad you can’t join us.
         If only .....................................................................................  .
Key

1. I had apologised to Sally
2. I get the results, I’ll call you
3. we save enough money, we won’t travel abroad
4. I had had your number, I could / would have called you

5. you could join us

No hay comentarios: