miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2017

Passive/Active

Complete the sentences with the correct active or passive form of the verbs in brackets.

  1. People stood and watched while the building ……………………… (destroy).
  2. I love this guitar. My father ……………………… (give) it to me for my last birthday.
  3. That man was driving carelessly. He ……………………… (should / blame) for the accident.
  4. Can we play, or ………………… someone …………………… (use) the tennis court?
  5. My car isn’t working. ……………………… it ……………………… (repair) soon?
  6. You don’t need an X-ray. We’re sure your leg ……………………… (not break).
  7. Ingrid hasn’t come out of the room yet. …………………… she still ……………………… (examine)?

  8. This is a great phone. Lots of apps ……………………… (can / download) on it.

KEY
1.    was being destroyed
2.  gave
3.  should be blamed / should have been blamed
4.  is … using
5.  Will … be repaired
6.  isn’t broken
7.  Is … being examined

No hay comentarios: