martes, 3 de abril de 2012

The only living boy in NY



Listen to the song by Simon and Garfunkel and do the activities.

Correct the wrong words

Tom, catch your train right on time.
I know your part'll go fine.
Run down to Mexico.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da and here I am,
The best living boy in New York.


Order the lines

The only living boy in New York
I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da here I am
I get the news I need on the weather report.
Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile.

Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
And we don't know where.

Here I am..........

Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
And we don't know where.


Fill in the gaps

Tom, get your _________ right on time.
I know you've been eager to fly ______ .
Hey let your honesty shine, shine, shine now
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da
Like it ________ on me
The _______ living boy in New York,
The _______ living boy in New York.


Here I am

Here I am


Now you can correct your answers here

No hay comentarios: