martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

GOING TO or WILL


Complete the gaps with GOING TO or WILL

1) I'm hungry - Oh, I _______________ you a sandwich.(make)

2) He ________________ Law at Sheffield University next year.(study)

3) Oh darling! I love you so much, _______________ me? (you/marry)

4) Look at those clouds! It __________________ any minute.(rain)

5) Jack ________________ Kim tomorrow afternoon.(meet)

6) What _________________ after school today? (you/do)

7) I think he _______________ very successful. (be)

8) Who do you think _______________ the next national elections? (win)

9) We __________________ to Warsaw next week for a meeting. (fly)

10) I promise you: I ________________ my homework on time next week. (finish)



KEY

1. will make
2. is going to study
3. Will you marry
4. is going to rain
5. is going to meet
6. are you going to do
7. will be
8. will win
9. are going to fly
10. will finish

No hay comentarios: