martes, 7 de mayo de 2019

TENSES


Resultado de imagen de tenses

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs below.

joinwaitcallshould not feedmust leavechecknever travel

1. The final exams ……………………………… right now.
2. I wish Wendy ……………… us on our camping trip last weekend. She would have
enjoyed herself.
3. I’m sorry I’m late. How long …………………… you …………………………… here?
4. You ……………………………… the baby so much chocolate. That was a bad idea!
5. Lori told us that she ……………………………… abroad before.
6. I’d be happy if you ……………………………… me on the phone once in a while.
7. George isn’t answering his phone. He ……………………………… it at home.


KEY

1. are being checked
2. had joined
3. have … been waiting
4. shouldn’t have fed
5. had never travelled
6. called
7. must have left

No hay comentarios: