miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

DREAM ON by Aerosmith

Listen to the song and fill in the gaps  



Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting _____________________                                                    The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to ____                                                                                                      Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to_______________
I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it __________
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to ________


Half my life
Is books, written _________
Live and learn from fools and
From ________
You know it's true, oh
All these feelings come back to you


Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the ___                                                                                      
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you _________                                                                  
Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the ___________ , sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you ____                                                                 
Dream on   dream on   dream on
Dream until ______   _______  _______  __                                                                            
Dream on  Dream on  Dream on
Dream until ______   _______  _______   _______                                                                
Dream on ……


Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you _______                                                                  
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the ________________ , sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you _____________


KEY



No hay comentarios: