martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Texting

CLASSIFICATION: Vocabulary
LANGUAGE FOCUS: Texting
ACTIVITY TYPE: Multiple choice
LEVEL: 3


1: What does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? cul8r

a) See you at 8 o'clock
b) Looking forward to seeing you soon
c) See you soon
d) See you later

2: What does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? cu2nite

a) See you later
b) See you tonight
c) See you soon
d) See you at 2 o'clock

3: What emotion does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? :-)

a) angry
b) confused
c) happy
d) sad

4: What does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? gonna bl8

a) I'm going to be late
b) I'll be there at 8 o'clock
c) I'll see you soon
d) I love you


5: What does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? ru@school?

a) I hate school
b) I failed my exam
c) I'm late for school
d) Are you at school?


6: What does the following mobile text (cell phone SMS) abbreviation mean? LOL

a) Laughing out loud
b) I'm crying
c) I'm going to be late
d) I love you lots

Self-Access Group Ciefp Santander 2007-2008



Key
1. D
2. B
3. C
4. A
5. D
6. A

No hay comentarios: