martes, 2 de abril de 2019

Vocabulary work life


Choose the correct answer. Pay attention to the words in bold.
      1.   She’s fluent in several languages / jobs.
      2.   He’s available to start / quit the job.
      3.   She was promoted because she works slowly / hard.
      4.   He’s self-employed, so he doesn’t have a boss / job.
      5.   I’ve been working overtime, so that’s why I’ve been coming home early / late.
      6.   The company charged me a lot of money, so I was excited / angry.
      7.   I’m looking for a part-time job because I only want to work regular hours / mornings.
      8.   She’s got a lot of common sense, so she’s quite ordinary / practical.

KEY
      1.   languages                              5.   late
      2.   start                                        6.   angry
      3.   hard                                       7.   mornings
      4.   boss                                       8.   practical

No hay comentarios: