martes, 18 de diciembre de 2018

USED TO, WOULD and BE USED TO


Translate the following sentences into English.

  1. ¿Solías entrenar mucho?
  2. ¿Sueles entrenar mucho?
  3. Solían comer bien.
  4. Suelen comer bien.
  5. Están acostumbrados a comer bien.
  6. Cuando era pequeño me levantaba temprano.
  7. Cuando era pequeño tenía una bici.
  8. Cuando era pequeño montaba en bici.
  9. No solíamos viajar mucho.
  10. Estoy acostumbrado a beber tequila.
KEY
  1. Did you use to train very hard?
  2. Do you usually train very hard?
  3. They used to eat well.
  4. They usually eat well.
  5. They are used to eating well.
  6. When I was young I would get up early.
  7. When I was young I used to have a bike.
  8. When I was young I would ride a bike.
  9. We didn’t use to travel much.
  10. I’m used to drinking tequila.


No hay comentarios: