martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Rephrasingss 10

Complete the following sentences without changing the meaning

1.       ”Where are my keys?” I wondered.
I wondered ……………………………………………………….
2.       The mechanic is going to repair her car next week.
She ………………………………………………………………..
3.       What a pity I didnt have time to see you last week.
I wish ………………………………………………………………
4.       This story will shock you.
You ……………………………………………………………….
5.       Will you post this letter for me, please?
Do you mind ……………………………………………………..
6.       If you dont review your notes tonight, you wont do well tomorrow.
Unless ………………………………………………………………………..
7.       “How much money have you put into the account?” they asked.
They asked me ……………………………………………………………….
8.       Im sorry I cant speak French perfectly.
I wish ……………………………………………………………………………
9.       ”You should post these letters.” My mum said to me.
My mum …………………………………………………………………..
10.   Although she was ill, she visited other countries.
Despite ………………………………………………………………………
11.   “I have never seen anything so beautiful”, he said.
He said ………………………………………………………………………..
12.   Mary was sorry she ate so many cakes.
Mary wished …………………………………………………………………
13.   I have failed all my exams at the university because I didnt study enough.
If ………………………………………………………………………………………….
14.   I forgot to phone Lisa on her birthday.
I didnt remember ………………………………………………………………………..
15.   The hairdresser cut my hair yesterday morning.
I ………………………………………………………………………

KEY
1.       I wondered where my keys were
2.       She is going to have her car repaired next week.
3.       I wish I had had to see you last week
4.       You will be shocked at/by this story
5.       Do you mind posting this letter?
6.       Unless you review your notes tonight, you won’t do well tomorrow
7.       They asked me how much money I had put into the account
8.       I wish I could speak French perfectly
9.       my mum advised me to post those letters
10.   Despite her illness, she visited other countries
11.   He said he had never seen anything so beautiful
12.   Mary wished she hadn’t eaten so many cakes
13.   If I had studied I wouldn’t have failed my exams
14.   I didn’t remember to phone Lisa on her birthday
15.   I had my hair cut yesterday morning.



No hay comentarios: