martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

Rephrasings 7

Complete the following sentences without changing the meaning


1.       It’s ages since I last visited Russia.
I ……………………………………………………………
2.       I’ve never seen such a beautiful flower.  
It’s …………………………………………………………
3.       Susan arrived in Paris on Monday.
Susan has ……………………………………………….
4.       They started to live in New York two years ago.
They have………………………………………………..
5.       During the job interview, they asked me to show them my C.V. 
While I………………………………………………………..
6.       I know Paul. I first met him seven years ago.
I …………………
7.       I haven’t heard of yoga and meditation as a school subject before.
This is ………………………………………………………………………
8.       This is the first time Steve has paid attention to his diet.
Steve ……………………………………………………………….
9.       He started to lose weight at the age of twelve.
He has …………………………………………………………
10.   The last time she wrote a letter was last May.
She ………………………………………………………..


KEY

  1. I haven’t visited Russia for a long time.
  2. It’s the most beautiful flower I’ve ever seen.
  3. Susan has been in Paris since Monday.
  4. They have been living in New York for two years.
  5. While I was being interviewed, they asked me to show them my C.V / I was asked to show my C.V.
  6. I have known Paul for seven years.
  7. This is the first time I have heard of yoga and meditation as a school subject.
  8. Steve hasn’t paid attention to his diet before.
  9. He has been losing weight since he was twelve.
  10. She hasn’t written a letter since May.

No hay comentarios: